Health, Safety, Quality
and Environment Policy
Health and Safety
Recognizing the potential for a healthier and more productive team, OFG is dedicated to maintaining a healthy and safe environment for all of its employees and contractors. In order to do this, OFG has established and maintains an occupational Health and Safety program designed to prevent injuries and disease. OFG also requires that all workers and service contractors work safely and that they understand and follow our company guidelines for safe work procedures. OFG conducts its activities in compliance with:
- BC Occupational Health and Safety Regulation
- Workers Compensation Act of BC OFG will adhere to customer and job site specific Health and Safety Rules if they are more stringent that our own.
OFG also recognizes that it is mandatory that Professional Engineers and Professional Geoscientists registered in the Province of British Columbia follow the APEGBC Code of Ethics, specifically Principle 1: “hold paramount the safety, health and welfare of the public, the protection of the environment and promote Health and Safety within the workplace”
Quality assurance and control is critical to the success of our projects and products.
Our goals are to:
- Consistently meet or exceed our customer's expectations for data quality;
- Develop and maintain a highly skilled team to provide world class, leading edge geophysical systems and surveys to our clients;
- Carry out all surveys and operations safely by ensuring that our employees and subcontractors are trained and empowered to act to change unsafe systems and situations;
- Continuously improve our processes, and systems.
OFG recognizes that our operations can have an effect on the local, regional and global
environment. As a consequence we attach maximum importance to matters concerning the
environment. OFG’s environmental policy is to meet and, where practical, exceed all relevant
regulatory requirements and to minimize any adverse environmental effects caused as a result
of our activities.